Brick Breakthrough July Update
July has started and we're very close for a demo release. We will be launching it on kongregate.com and the full version on itchi.io later this summer.
We have a new physics system, new passives and new art.
Our latest addition is a tutorial level for all you newcomers to the genre .
We've also moved all the powerups and stats at the bottom of the screen. Art is not yet in it's final form.
Things we've added since last update:
- New Powerup System where you can purchase abilities before each level with COINS (gathered in game)
- New Passives System - These happen all the time and affect how powerups work.
- Level Selection Screen
- Extra brick Types
- New Level Layout
- Bug Fixes.
Things we're working on this week:
- Achievements system. You can unlock new ball and paddle types.
- New Main Menu - We want this to be interactive (Placeholder Art!)
- Create and Secure a good save system. We predict that this will only be available for the PC version.
- Hire Marketing intern so we can efficiently speak with you guys.
Our Twitter and Facebook pages will become live in the next few days.